2gig Technologies GDR1 Universal Garage Door Receiver
- Control any garage door operator with 4-Button Key
- Ring Remotes (2GIG-KEY2-345)
- For use with up to 10 4-Button Key Ring Remotes (2GIG-KEY2-345)
- Simple design plugs directly into standard 110 VAC outlet
- Easy to install using two conductors directly connected to the garage
- door operator or existing wall-mounted push button
- 4-Button Key Ring Remote transmitter codes persist in memory
- during loss of power
- Over 1 million unique transmitter codes for secure communication
Designed for use with the 4-Button Key Ring Remote (2GIG-KEY2-345), your customers can easily open
or close their garage door from the same keyfob used to arm and disarm their Go!Control Panel. The
Universal Garage Door Receiver can easily be installed for use with any garage door operator and is
easily programmed to use with up to 10 2GIG 4-Button Key Ring Remotes, each using a unique code
for increased security.
Normally open relay rated at 1 amp @ 32 VAC or VDC
Relay activates for 0.5 seconds when receiving valid code from 2GIGKEY2-
Radio LED provides visual indication of RF activity and “learn” mode
Integrated 345 Mhz receiver receives 2GIG-KEY2-345 transmitters
Learn button to learn and manage transmitters stored in memory
Screw terminals connected to garage door operator using 20-24
Power: 110 VAC +/-10%, 60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4 F to +140 F (-20 C to +60 C)
Dimensions: (H x W x D) 2.50” x 2.52” x 1.61” (63.5 mm x 64 mm x
A little short on funds, don't worry we've got you covered with many finance options. No DOWN PAYMENT required same as cash for 90 days. Any questions please call us at 800-488-4780. We can also send you a application to your smartphone.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.