Hikvision DS-K2602-G Network Access Controller - 2 Door, 4 Reader
The DS-K2602-G from Hikvision is a two-door access controller is designed with the latest structure with TCP/IP and the RS485 communication interface. The communication data is encrypted to improve the security of the system. The controller also supports offline operation and is designed with a tamper-proof switch.
- 32-bit high-speed processor
- TCP/IP network communication, with the self-adaptive network interface, The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security
- The recognition and storage of card number with a maximum of 20 digits
- Massive storage with 100,000 cards information and 300,000
- Supports multi-door interlocking function, anti-passback function, multi-card function, first card function, super card and super password function
- Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unsecured door alarm, forced entry alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm)
- Short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm
- Supports zone alarm input
- Supports RS485 interface and Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/W34 and is seamlessly compatible with a third-party card reader with Wiegand interface
- Supports various card types such as normal/ disabled/ blacklist/ patrol/ guest/ duress/ super card, etc.
- Various indicators to show different device status
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Supports standby battery Watchdog for device running status detection
- Watchdog for device running status detection
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off
Guardian's Furniture Protection Plans allow you to relax and enjoy the comfort of your new furniture purchase without the worry of life's little accidents.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.