Yale YRD256ZW2-OBP #000062 SL Key Free Touchscreen Z-Wave Deadbolt - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock
- The lock is 100% key free meaning it's tamper proof and there's no keys to lose or copy. Don’t worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries - the lock has a back-up charger so you can give the lock power with a 9V battery to enter your code
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to
- Backed by Yale, the world's favorite lock brand since 1840 with a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical hardware
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish
Lose Your Keys. For Good.
Introducing the slimmest electronic lock for your home; the Assure Lock SL. This sleek and modern touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100% key free unlocking while enhancing curb appeal. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your 4-8 digit entry code on the keypad. Lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad. The lock is simple to install and even easier to use. Upgrade your Assure Lock SL with a Yale Smart Module to add it to your smart home or security system.
Works With Your Smart Home
The Assure Lock SL can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module (available in Z-Wave Plus, ZigBee and iM1 for HomeKit compatibility) to integrate into most home automation and security systems so that you can control and monitor the lock from anywhere. Popular integration systems for Yale include; SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com, Iris, Vera and more. Modules are sold separately on ShopYaleHome.com and can also be purchased with the lock.
What's In The Box: Key Free Touchscreen Keypad, Interior of Lock, battery cover, mounting plate, Installation Guide and door template, 4 AA batteries, Strike Plate, deadbolt, 2 inside lock screws, 4 strike plate and deadbolt screws, 6 through bolt screws (use one set, depending on door thickness), optional Yale Smart module
Door Thickness: 1 3/8” – 2 ¼”
Back Set: 2 3/8” or 2 ¾”
Face Bore Dims: 2 1/8”
Edge Bore Dims: 1" Diameter, 1" Depth
Cross Bore Dims: 1" Diameter
Latchbolt Type: Round Corner, Adjustable Latch to Accommadate a 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Back Set
Handing: Reversible, Self-Handling
Strike Front: Round Corner
Strike Dims: 1 1/9" x 2 3/4"
Certifications: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
Environmental: -22F to 140F
Warranty: 1 Year Electronics, Unlimited Lifetime on Finish and Mechanical
4 AA Batteries
9V Battery can be used as a backup
Battery Life: Approximately 12 months with regular use
Key Pad Type: Touchscreen
Number of User Codes: 25 User codes
250 User codes with an optional Yale Smart module
Works With (With optional Yale Smart Module)
Z-Wave: SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com, Iris, Vera, Ring & More
ZigBee: Amazon Key
Available Finishes: Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass
Exterior: 11/16" x 2-9/16" x 3 9/16"
Interior: 3 3/4" x 3 1/8" x 6 3/4"
Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Guardian's Furniture Protection Plans allow you to relax and enjoy the comfort of your new furniture purchase without the worry of life's little accidents.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.